It's exciting for Carrot Top Studio to be celebrating nine years in business! Over the years we have learned much and we look forward to what is ahead! Feeling that it's worthy to reflect here are the top nine things.:
9. I like working alone but I've learned it's good to bounce ideas off of other people.
8. I was reluctant to add social media to our repertoire Surprisingly it's been a pleasurable blessing to our business..
7. Learning new things is invigorating. And there has been a full range of this over the years! It's included learning new artistic techniques to how to build a spreadsheet to how to light my basement studio for photography.
6. If you feel called to do something don't give up. It took several years to find our niche and that was worth the wait.
5. It's really fun to be able to give back through the sale of special stoles such as the Haiti silk collection and the stole that benefits Alzheimer's research.
4. "I can do anything" doesn't mean "I can do everything." I am learning to ask for help.
3. It's good to be patient with making important decisions. I am learning not to rush.
2. I am thankful that I can say I do what I love so I don't consider it work.
1. There are a lot of really wonderful, kind, generous, trusting people in this world. Our clients are among these.
Thank you for helping me grow the business and to grow to be more of who God has called me to be!