- are you attracted to this work?
- what is it that holds your interest?
- does it remind you of anything? (a story, a memory, an idea?)
- what is your eye first drawn to?
- how do you think it was made?
- what do you know about the culture of the time the artist made this?
- do you recognize any symbols in this art?
- can you extend the scene? what might have happened right prior or after this moment?
|Christ in Judgement from Sant'Angelo in Formis, Italy, circa 1100|
|The Time Is Coming, Jenny Gallo, 2015|