Friday, April 24, 2015

We're The Other Carrot Top!

My dad recently dialed up the studio hotline:

Jen, I had a Carrot Top Studio experience at the pharmacy today!


Oh, really Dad?

Yeah, I had my Carrot Top Studio fleece on and the pharmacist wanted to know if I'd just come back from Las Vegas. I had no idea what he was talking about!

(I chuckle)

He said he'd noticed the logo and asked if I'd heard the comedian. I still didn't know what he was talking about!

Well Dad, I hope you set him straight as to where your allegiance lies! Love you Dad!

Good humor runs in our family but we have nothing to do with the comedian Carrot Top. I do though wonder how the stand up would answer to the fact that a carrot 'top' is really bright green and  our hair is clearly orange. There's got to be a good chuckle out of that and I suspect we can both continue to enjoy the nickname working well as a business handle!


No comments: